Kitchen Pantry Design Ideas – Best Way to
Design a Kitchen Pantry
The kitchen pantry is an essential part of most modern kitchens that are built for only accommodating the essentials in the storage areas and have limited space for storing the bulk of kitchen supplies. For the people who are looking to save money for groceries by buying in bulk or those who are fond of baking, need to resort to having a kitchen pantry to stock their supplies. This does not mean that it has to be a boring place that looks unkempt and unstylish. There are plenty of kitchen pantry designs that can make the pantry look beautifully organized and even add extra storage space. We have attempted to discuss here some of the best ways to design a kitchen pantry so that the functionality and accessibility are maintained along with the good looks. Here are some of the top kitchen pantry design ideas that will make the most out of your Kitchen pantry.
- Slide-out baskets – Install a slide-out mesh basket on the lower levels of the kitchen pantry which you can use to keep vegetables that you don’t want to refrigerate such as onions, potatoes, and garlic. You can also store fresh fruits in these for easy accessibility and keep them fresher for longer periods. This is a must-have feature for the chefs who also enjoy entertaining guests.
- Bakery style shelves – Go for this timeless, functional, and bare industrial design by installing some metal shelves which can provide pocket-friendly storage option. You can club it with the wicker baskets to give it a classic pantry look. Do ensure to apply for some protection on the metal to prevent stains and rust.
- Add color to your shelves – You can choose from a variety of wallpapers or colored tiles to give a great background to the back walls of the shelves of your pantry. You can change the whole look and feel of the kitchen pantry through this stylish kitchen pantry design.
- Custom decal labels for jars – Get a fresh look of your kitchen through this beautiful kitchen pantry design of getting several transparent poly carbonate or glass jars and adding custom decal labels on them. This also improves the efficiency of the kitchen by reducing the time you spend looking for the right ingredient or condiment for your recipe. Transfer everything from their original packaging to these to give it a uniform and neat look.
- Get a sliding door – Save the space by opting for a sliding door that takes lesser space to operate. You can paint it in a contrasting color to also add plenty of character to the kitchen. It is also easier to operate than the regular door since it stays secured and does not obstruct any passage when not in use.
These best kitchen pantry designs can make a big difference in the look and feel of the kitchen. If you want to browse through some of the best kitchen pantry design in Dubai, the best place to start is Snaidero Kitchen Design. We have great experience working in Dubai kitchens and our consultants can completely change the way your kitchen looks now. For a quick consultation, you can call us at +971 42944803.